- Fully Automatic
- Composts all types of food including Chicken and Fish bones, Egg shells etc.
- Low Noise
- Part time Labor/ process handling
- 80-90% volume reduction
- Very low OPEX
- Low Floor space/ Compact
- No Pathogens, safe for human handling
- No foul smell, no rats/ insects/flies
- Very good aesthetics
- Continuous Composting
- Stainless Steel Tank, Life of 20+ yrs
- Commercials: Ownership/Hire purchase models
- Overload function-Machine comes to a halt in case of overload
- Indicators are provided for Power mode, heater & power saving mode
- Internal mixing blades automatically stop when compost removal door is opened.
Micro-organisms in our incubator feed on the organic matter and convert it into compost. Critical factors like temperature, moisture, and oxygen are optimized for the bacteria to thrive and compost the organic/food waste at a very fast pace.
• Moisture and temperature are automatically regulated using sensors at the bottom of the tank whenever organic waste is added.
• Fully aerobic digestion is facilitated by the periodic and intermittent rotation of the mixing blades (no crushing/grinding) to maximize microbe activation.
• The actual decomposition is done by our special ‘thermophilic’ microorganisms which thrive in high temperature & high acidic or salty atmospheres.
• The composted manure goes back as manure for our garden and farm feeds.
• Composting method Micro-organisms based natural composting
• Treatable items: Vegetables, Fish, bread, curry, roti, meat, animal bones, garden waste & other compostable organic biomass
• Untreatable items: Metal waste, plastic, glass, big bones, large shells, petrochemicals, stones
• Removal of compost Required once in 8 to 10 days. Though compost is formed in 24-48 hours, such prolonged processing helps in maturing.
• Use of output Can be used in Gardens directly, after mixing with soil in 1:10 ratio, must be matured if used in farms for food.
• Leach ate/water discharge None
• Gas discharge No harmful discharge; only water vapor.
• Compost from the machine should be mixed with soil in the ratio of 1:10, before using as manure. Additional nutrients may need to be reinforced if used for food farming. • Dry garden waste should be moistened to facilitate composting. Care should be taken to only moisten the waste and not make it dripping wet. • Garden waste should be shredded additionally for better results. Large stems, barks, etc must be shredded before being fed into the composter. Can be supplied at an additional cost based on the capacity and model.
Processing Technology (Technical Specifications, scientific information)
• Operation Fully automatic
• Output Organic manure
• Installation requirements almost plug and play. Vent to be connected outdoors or storm water lines. No need of water inlet. Water may be required, only to clean the machine externals and any spilled waste.
• Control systems PLC based
• Composting tank SS & Housing SS
• Input/output Door for waste input and Separate door for getting out compost.
• Heater Insulated oil heating chamber or heating pads as a variant
Other Details :
• We Design, Build, Operate, Maintain Composting Systems.
• We provide solutions from 25 kgs to 500 Metric tons of organic waste.
• Recommended by MOEF and Environment Clearance Committee.
• All our systems are fully automatic and easy to operate.
• Silent and odorless.
• Proven and Sustainable.
• 100% segregation may not be required.
• Compost produced is nitrogen-rich.
• Low operating and maintenance costs.
• Widespread satisfied client base.
Mr. C.K. Chaudhary
Manager (Sales & Marketing)